International money transfer with PFG Smart Credit is the easiest and simplest method of transferring money across nations. Being the top money transfer agency in Australia, it offers three variant ways of sending money abroad; online, in-store and mobile app. In this article let us see a step by step guide for all those who wish to transfer money online and offline with PFG Smart Credit.
In-store transaction guide
In-store agents located in about 200 locations across Australia follow these six simple steps for all in-store money transactions:
- Step 1: Visit the nearest agent location of PFG Smart Credit with your original ID & address proof documents.
- Step 2: Fill the “Send Money Form” with complete details of the beneficiary, including their mobile number.
- Step 3: If the money is to be deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary, you must provide the bank account details of the receiver.
- Step 4: The completed money transfer request form must be given to the agent and make the payment.
- Step 5: Save your receipt and inform the beneficiary about the PIN if the payout is in cash.
Online transaction guide
If you have decided to choose the convenient option of online money transfer, here are the short and simple steps to follow.
All you have to do is:
- Step 1: Go to the web portal of PFG Smart Credit.
- Step 2: If you are a first-time user, do “Sign-up” by entering your email id and mobile number.
- Step 3: You will receive an invitation email with a link. Click the link that draws you to our web portal and enter your details to set the account.
- Step 4: Get verified online or at the nearest agent location.
- Step 5: Now, “Sign in” to your account, book your transfer request and send money online.
With this step by step guide, there is no more room for any confusion regarding foreign money transactions with PFG Smart Credit. Follow the steps carefully and do in-store and online money transfer in Australia at ease.